Happy Monday babes! I wore this look to a bridal shower I attended yesterday except I ended up tucking the tank top into the pants which made me love this set THAT MUCH MORE! I can't believe I didn't tuck the tank in the first time I wore it!! (See my Instagram with them tucked in here).The pants come with an adorable little belt so it really highlights your waist and is oh so flattering. What I love about sets is you can obviously wear them together, but you can separate them too allowing so many more outfit options!! I wore just these pants to an event earlier in the month with Nordstrom and paired them with a white lace tank! The options are endless!!
A goal of mine this fall is to start stepping up my pant game!! I obviously love denim and wear it almost daily once fall and winter hit, but there are so many cute pant styles out right now that I really want to push myself to step out of my comfort zone! Plus, I also think fun pants get so much more attention than your usual denim - no question! So I definitely encourage all you fashionistas to do the same ;) We are in this together!!
Now here are my top 5 pants for fall:
1. These gingham ruffled trousers. Gingham has come on strong and is here to stay. What I love about these specific trousers is they are more form fitted so these are for those of you who are not big fans of the looser fits! You could pair them with any black or white top, but I also think it would be fun to add some color! Whether you are off to work or brunching with friends, these would match the occasion!
2. These wide leg cropped pants. The style of these is similar to the style of my pants in the photos above! They are just more structured than flowy. This color would be a perfect addition to your fall wardrobe since most of us probably only own white, black and blue denim! I love these pants and how they are styled in the photo with sneakers, but they would also look so cute dressed up with a heel of some sort!
3. These wrap front trousers are another super cute option for those of you that like your pants more form fitted! I love the feminine vibe of these!! I could see myself wearing these over and over and over again - now when it's sunny and even in the next months as the clouds roll in!
4. For my peeps out here who are really really really not about anything even mildly loose, these suede leggings are for you! They come in a burgundy and a brown color and would be adorable to wear with oversized sweaters and heels or booties!
5. I had to add some stripes in the mix! These striped trousers have the perfect color palette and would be the perfect statement to add to your fall wardrobe! Wear them with tanks or tees tucked in now, and some sweaters with just a little piece of the front tucked once fall hits! I think these colors scream fall in the best way! Obsessed!!
Hopefully this post inspired you guys to add some new pants to your collection! Have a great start of your week loves!